Sunday, November 2, 2014

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Fluff




I have been on a Greek yogurt mixed with a little stevia and cocoa powder topped with fresh berries kick for a WHILE now. It is a high protein and simple dessert.

My friend Naomi mentioned on Facebook that I need to give protein fluff a try. I admit that I had heard of it before, but thought the name alone sounded gross haha! Then I got to looking up the macros and they were about the same as my Greek yogurt, FANTASTIC.

So I gave it a go. And I am glad I did, it is YUMMY! My new go-to high protein dessert.




Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Fluff

Makes 1 serving

The Stuff:

*1/4 cup whey of choice (I used Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey in Milk Chocolate)
*1/4 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
*1 cup frozen fruit of choice (I used frozen strawberries)

What you do:

In a food processor (or Magic Bullet, or Vitamix, or Ninja), whip all the ingredients until mixed and fluffy. Took about 1 minute for me. Enjoy!

Other fun combos I will be trying ASAP:

  • Chocolate PB Banana - frozen banana with chocolate PB whey
  • Pina colada- tropical frozen fruit with vanilla whey
  • Chocolate covered cherry - frozen cherries with chocolate whey
  • Peaches and cream - frozen peaches with vanilla whey
  • Dreamsicle - frozen oranges with vanilla whey
  • Pumpkin spice - frozen pumpkin with vanilla whey
P,S. I think some frozen spinach could be added and you would never know, going to try that soon too!

Nutrition Stats:

(as made in recipe)



  • 204 cals
  • 1.9 g fat
  • 15.9 g carbs
  • 30.9 g protein
  • 275 g sodium
  • 2.2 g fiber
  • 9.2 g sugars



No comments:

Post a Comment