Sunday, February 8, 2015

Tropical Protein Fluff



I got a sunburn yesterday. Did I mention it is February? Oh and last weekend was snow flurries. Yeah and it was 80 degrees yesterday and we were outside most of the day for a cookie sale, my daughter is a Girl Scout. Real funny weather... really funny. 

Some fit fast food on the go so that I can still make progress on my nutritional goals


But it was a nice change and I loved the warm weather. It made me crave ice cream. But I was not ready to spend my cals on ice cream. I have a photo shoot coming up in a few weeks and I am prepping.

Love this quote, photo from a workout video taping last year with  John Barban for Venus Index


So... I thought back to my chocolate covered strawberry protein fluff recipe (recipe HERE) I shared a few months back. It is really the closest thing to ice cream. And filling with all the protein. So I tried a new combo.


Tropical Protein Fluff

(serves 1)

The stuff:
*1 scoop whey protein (I used GNC Wheybolic Extreme Vanilla)
*1 cup frozen fruit (I used Dole frozen mixed fruit which is pineapple, strawberry, peach, and mango)
*1/4 cup water

What you do:
In a food processor or blender, mix the ingredients for a few seconds until creamy and blended through! Enjoy :)





Nutritional Stats:

Nutrition Facts
Servings 1.0
Amount Per Serving
calories 163
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g1 %
Saturated Fat 0 g1 %
Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5 mg2 %
Sodium 118 mg5 %
Potassium 317 mg9 %
Total Carbohydrate 18 g6 %
Dietary Fiber 2 g9 %
Sugars 12 g
Protein 21 g42 %
Vitamin A8 %
Vitamin C140 %
Calcium0 %
Iron4 %


No comments:

Post a Comment