Sunday, June 21, 2015

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie Dough and Quest Bar Super Couponing



So I have a little news update in my life - I have been writing a series of fitness oriented cookbooks for Venus Index Immersion customers lately! I somehow managed to get almost 10 books written before I realized I have not told a soul outside the company haha! I guess when my nose is to the grindstone, I just forget to announce things? Who knows!

Anyway, the recipe that I want to share with you today is a spin off of a recipe that I wrote in the Venus Index, Cooking with Protein Powder Cookbook- Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie Dough. If you are already a Venus Immersion customer, this cookbook is in your Immersion modules already! If you are not already an Immersion customer, here is where you can go to find out about it and sign up - LINK TO IMMERSION PAGE

I happen to reeaaaallly love peanut butter, so I just thought my original recipe would be extra awesome with more peanut butter in it ;)



Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie Dough

Serves 2

Ingredients
1 scoop protein powder (I used Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey in Extreme Milk Chocolate)
4 TBSP peanut flour (I used PB2)
1 TBSP mini chocolate chips
1 TBSP peanut butter chips (you could sub completely one or the other)
2 TBSP apple sauce (I tried it with pumpkin puree too, but I preferred the apple sauce)
2 TBSP egg whites (I used Egg Beaters)
Stevia to taste (I used 1 TBSP of granular)

Directions: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except the egg whites. Start adding the egg whites a tablespoon at a time until it becomes a dough consistency. Form dough into two balls and wrap in plastic wrap for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight. (This step is important for that cookie dough texture!) Enjoy!






Nutritional Stats per Serving

200 cals
6 g fat
17 g carbs
20 g protein


How to Super Coupon Quest Bars




.... one more thing.... Want to know my little secret to get Quest bars for $1.06??? At GNC, ask the cashier if they have any reduced for clearance. My store marks them down to $1.50. (The deal is that they will expire in 60 days or less which would force the store to toss them if they don't sell.) They last about a week at my house LOL

If you have a GNC card, that will further reduce them. Then I use whatever coupon I got via email or in the mail last (this one was $5 off $30). Boom. 


X- Liss

No comments:

Post a Comment