Sunday, November 8, 2015

Birthday Funfetti Protein Mugcake








It was my husband's birthday this past week. I wanted to treat him with cake but we are prepping for a beach vacation so I knew he would want something he did not have to feel guilt about eating. Besides, I know that I would eat 75% of whatever treat I making because he is not a "sweet eater"... whatever that is! And I have a photo shoot on the beach while we are gone, so I have to be on my best behavior before we leave.





So I racked my brain and came up with this Funfetti Protein Mugcake recipe! I think it was fun and did the trick! He laughed, I ate most of it. We were all happy.







Birthday Funfetti Protein Mugcake

Serves 1



Ingredients:
1.00 egg, Large (You could sub 3 egg whites and save a few calories too!)
0.25 tsp, Baking Powder
1.00 tbsp, Rainbow Sprinkles, divided
0.20 box, Sugar Free, Fat Free, Cheesecake Instant Pudding (Dry Mix)
2.00 tbsp, Milk - Reduced fat, 2% milkfat
1.00 scoop, Vanilla Milkshake Whey Protein (I used Premiere Protein which is 180 cals and 30 g protein per scoop)




Directions:
Grease a small microwave safe ramekin, bowl, or mug with nonstick spray. Mix together the dry ingredients (save half your sprinkles for later). then incorporate the dry ingredients until mixed. Microwave on high approximately 1 minute or until mostly cooked through. Enjoy!













Nutritional stats per serving-
Nutrition Facts
Servings 1.0
Amount Per Serving
calories 345
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 12 g18 %
Saturated Fat 4 g20 %
Monounsaturated Fat 2 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 283 mg94 %
Sodium 1122 mg47 %
Potassium 115 mg3 %
Total Carbohydrate 23 g8 %
Dietary Fiber 0 g0 %
Sugars 11 g
Protein 37 g75 %
Vitamin A9 %
Vitamin C0 %
Calcium30 %
Iron18 %
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment