Sunday, April 10, 2016

One of My Best - Fruit Salad with Key Lime Greek Whip



Today I am revisiting an oldie, but goodie recipe. I get asked for this recipe the most, and recently made it so I thought it was worth sharing again.

This is a good one :) a keeper recipe. That recipe that everyone asks you to make at every event you attend.

A make again recipe, the kind you have memorized.



I think the reason this dish is such a hit is that it is super healthy but still perceived as being a delicious treat by everyone. I like to bring it because I know there is something highly filling there and on plan for me. Always a win. Take a look at the nutritional stats at the bottom too. This delicious concoction is pretty impressive!

P.S. Do not skip out on the key lime Greek whip- it is what makes it special, k?

Fruit Salad with Key Lime Greek Whip

Serves 16

Fruit Salad


Choose from the following, try to choose at least from each color of the rainbow.

  • Strawberries
  • Raspberries
  • Ruby Grapefruit
  • Peaches
  • Clementine Oranges
  • Mango
  • Pineapple
  • Grapes (Green, Red, or Purple)
  • Kiwi
  • Blackberries
(optional)
  • Lime
  • 1 tsp honey

Rinse and combine, cut fruit into bite size pieces as needed. To keep fruit fresh longer, I like to squeeze one fresh lime over the fruit and toss with honey, it also gives the fruit a pretty gloss.

Key Lime Greek Whip




  • 8 oz container of Cool Whip Lite
  • 32 oz container of 0% Fat plain Greek Yogurt (I prefer Fage)
  • 1 box Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake Pudding Mix
  • 6 key limes or 2 regular limes, zest reserved

In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt with box of pudding mix and zest of 1 lime. Add the juice of 2 limes. Mix well. Fold in container of Cool Whip. Garnish with remaining zest.





Enjoy.



Nutritional Stats


Per 1 cup of fruit salad and 1/2 cup of  key lime Greek whip


  • Calories- 134 kcal
  • Carbs- 27g
  • Fat- 0g
  • Protein- 6g

No comments:

Post a Comment